Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845
Engineered With Vision. Built With Care.
Providing end users with reliable, yet economical, products is the corner stone of the PowerSonic mission. The Power-Sonic Corporation has been a leading force since 1970 in the supply of high quality cost effective batteries. Power-Sonic markets an extensive range of rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries worldwide. These batteries envelop a broad spectrum of electronic and industrial applications, either as the prime or standby power source. Engineers and buyers continue to insist on Power-Sonic batteries, wherever reliable and cost effective DC power is required. Power-Sonic is dedicated to continual product development to improve the performance and reliability of our product range. Power-Sonic strives to produce batteries with superior performance characteristics and value, through advanced engineering and state-of-the art manufacturing processes, coupled with the use of premium raw materials.