SHIPPING AND HANDLING RATES:
Shipping: We offer FREE Shipping
and Handling on orders processed online (Some restrictions on Alaska, Hawaii,
Puerto Rico, and Military APO's). When FREE shipping is selected the
method of shipment is our choice. If a quick shipping method (priority
mail, UPS Red, ect.) is desired customer is required to pay shipping costs.
In order to offer the lowest possible price on all of our batteries, we only
offer free shipping for orders processed online. Orders via phone, fax, or email do not qualify
to receive free shipping.
Estimated shipping charges can be viewed by adding an item to the shopping cart and entering your shipping zip code
/ preferred shipping method (such as USPS, UPS, etc).
Orders are processed and shipped the same business day.
The following restrictions apply:
- The cut off time for same day shipping is 1:30 P.M. Mountain Standard Time
- Orders will not ship until payment authorization has been completed and the shipping address is validated.
Please ensure that all credit card and address information is entered correctly.
Contact our office immediately if you notice any errors (800) 262-9256.
- Items that are marked with a shipping delay such as,
“Will ship in 3-5 days” (shown by the "Add to cart button"), will usually be
shipped within the amount of time indicated.
- Items that are “Stocked Items” are
generally in stock and usually will not be delayed. If a backorder occurs you will be notified via email of the estimated delay.
SHIPPING METHODS (DELIVERY ESTIMATES):
- USPS First Class Mail (2-7 Day Average)
- UPS Ground (3-8 Day Average)
- UPS 2nd Day Air® (Delivered on the 2nd Business Day)
- UPS 3 Day Select® (Delivered on the 3rd Business Day)
- UPS Next Day Air® (Delivered the next Business Day)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® (Delivered the next Business Day)
- UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.® (Delivered the next Business Day)