Allen Bradley B9631T Replacement
3 Volts 1200mah Lithium Battery
Wire Leads with Connector
PLC Programmable Logic Controller Battery
This is a 1 cell lithium battery designed to work in Allen Bradley SLC-100, SLC-150 series programmable logic controllers and industrial computers.
Low self discharge rate gives this cell a 10 year shelf life.
Stable voltage and broad temperature range (-40° to +85°C).
High energy power source for memory backup applications.
|Part Number: B9631T|
|Brand: Allen Bradley|
|Model: 1745-B1, A-40840-512-01, B9631T|
|Contacts: Wire Leads with Connector|
|Category: PLC Programmable Logic Controller Battery|
|Dimensions: DIAMETER: 0.68in|
|Warranty: DOA - We pretest every PLC battery for proper voltage before shipping.|
FOR USE WITH-
Allen Bradley SLC-100, SLC-150 series 1745-LP101 , 1745-LP104 , 1745-LP151, 1745-LP152, 1745-LP154, 1745-LP156, 1745-LP157 programmable logic controllers and industrial computers.
MOST POPULAR ITEMS
Products our customers like most
|60 lumens of light, Magnetic clip, Water-resistant|
|GOAL ZERO Bolt Focus Flashlight|
- 160 Lumens
- Wide angle to spot
- Dim to bright mode
- 3 watt cree LED
- Easy to hang
- Charge Time: 5 hrs
- Run Time: 2 hours on high beam / 10.5 hours on low beam
- Recharge with any GOAL ZERO solar panels, power pack, or any USB port.
|GOAL ZERO Torch Crank Light|
- Powerful LED Flashlight
- Recharge from 12V, dynamo crank, solar, or wall plug
- Features LED technology in both floodlight and flashlight options
- Charge using the flip out solar panel
- Be prepared for any emergency with the option to use the hand crank generator to power the rechargeable batteries
- Convenient hook means you can be hands-free
|GOAL ZERO Escape 150 Adventure Kit|
- Have your own portable wall outlet wherever you go.
- Bring on the blackouts. The Escape 150 is ideal for powering up lights, cellphones or laptops.
- If price is a concern and weight is not, this is the kit for you.
- Very versatile applications and use. Use with USB, 12V and AC outputs.
- Just add sun. The solar panel can recharge the power pack in about 10-20 hours.
- Want to recharge faster? Add an additional solar panel and cut the recharge time in half.